Megan R. Sterback
Megan R. Sterback has been an associate with Law Offices of Michael R. Corsello, LLC since 2013, focusing on the areas of criminal law and personal injury.
Attorney Sterback has handled a vast range of cases including, but not limited to, sexual assault, assault, harassment and stalking, larceny, burglary and robbery, driving under the influence, drug possession and sale, domestic violence and criminal mischief. She has also successfully represented plaintiffs and claimants in motor vehicle accident and personal injury matters.
Attorney Sterback has also effectively assisted clients with the pardons application process and successfully presented to the Connecticut Board of Pardons resulting in expungement of criminal records.
Areas of Practice
- Touro Law School, Central Islip, NY, Juris Doctor, 2011
- Loyola University, Baltimore, MD, Bachelor of Arts: Communication in Writing, 2007
- Connecticut, 2013
- New York, 2012
Honors and Awards
- Touro Law School
- Touro Law Review, Associate Editor 2009-2010; Research Editor 2010-2011
- CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Advanced Legal Research
- Loyola University
- Dean’s List (Spring 2005, Fall 2005, Spring 2006)
- Division I MAAC Women’s 2003 One Meter Diving Champion; Six-time MAAC Athlete of Week Award Recipient; Women’s Diving Record Holder
- Use of Acquitted Conduct at Sentencing and New York’s Call for Change, 26 Touro L. Rev. 1223 (2011)