Robert B. Keyes
Robert B. Keyes has been an associate with Law Offices of Michael R. Corsello, LLC since 1999, specializing in Personal Injury, including motor vehicle accident and wrongful death cases; Premises Liability and Worker’s Compensation. Attorney Keyes has successfully represented hundreds of plaintiffs and claimants in civil trials, mediations, arbitrations, informal and formal hearings before the Worker’s Compensation Commission.
Attorney Keyes received his J.D. degree from Quinnipiac Law School, and his B.S. degree from Sacred Heart University. His memberships include the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Connecticut Bar Association, American Trial Lawyers Association, and the Fairfield County Bar Association (Co-chair of the Civil Litigation Section).
Attorney Keyes is the current Vice-chairman, City of Norwalk Zoning Commission and the past President of the Norwalk Lions Club.
Areas of Practice
- Connecticut, 1995
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1998
- Quinnipiac College School of Law, Hamden, CT, Juris Doctorate, 1995
- Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, CT, Bachelor of Science: Business, 1986
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Co-Chair of Civil Litigation Section, Fairfield County Bar Association